NBA Teams Cursors

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grocery Store Prison Camp

"Please! Pleeeease! Please let me go!" I screamed at my Dad. He responded "No. It's not like your a prisoner of war now just get in your car seat. 1! 2...." "Ahhhhh no not 3!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while I flew into the car. Now my captor the "Dad" is taking me to his P.O.W. camp he calls "grocery store". He questioned me "Where did all of the candy go in the bowl? Your mother just filled that up three days ago." Never would I release the information of my hidden candy stash in the back of my closet. Not even the bravest of warriors would go in there. "Were here, now don't make a scene in there. Ok?" said a doubtful voice. The second I was released from the Pontiac convoy I bolted to the automated door system. Trying to find an escape one of the prison guards yelled "Where are your parents?" Knowing that I've been spotted I made a quick dart for what seemed to be like a safe zone. As I entered the room it was dimly lit and a man who had his feet up on desk reading a news paper looked directly at me. He said the same thing "Little boy. Were are you r parents? Stay here." "No don't take me back to the captors and let them torture me!" Looking dumbstruck he said over the loudspeaker "If you are looking for a young child please come to the security office." "Ahhhhhhhhh NO! Do you know what you've done?" I blurted. The guard said "It's okay your mommy and daddy will be here soon." "Noooooooo you've told the Dad where my position is!" I yelled in a panic. Quickly I thrust through the door blowing back the captor. Running through the store all the sudden I felt two firm hands on my shoulders, I'm caught. For at least and hour I was riding around in the moving prison cage. Until we got to cell block twelve, that’s were the poisons where. Broccoli, Celery , Beans, Peas the bad of the bad the worst of the worst. Once we left isle twelve we went to the final clearance counter. They rung up the poisons and rolled me outside. I was put back into Pontiac and was driven off to the execution area. Around 5 O'clock was my time I was forced to eat the greens and die, because otherwise there was going to be no heavenly dessert afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment