Monday, October 25, 2010
Life and it's signifigance
Significances of my life are simple yet complex in every way. Other people are some of the best things on my life, they tell me about their life and I can respond in understanding with my own experiences. It makes me think about my life in comparison to theirs and I realize that my life is the only life for me. Love in my life is huge, only because there are many people that I care about very deeply. People that I've known forever, family, and best friends. To me I see who they really are and not just on the outside. Love is also important for me and my religion. Christianity tells us that we must forgive, and love everyone. It is also the fourth commandment to "Honor your Father and Mother" and the sixth "You shall not murder." Murder can count as hating or not forgiving other people, because it's not just physical it can be emotional and spiritual. The gift of life; is the biggest significance in my life. It is something that we as humans cannot comprehend. We take it for granted every day. Waking up today and just thinking that of course I'm alive is what we do all the time. When in all actuality we should be thankful that we are alive today, because living another day is not a right it's a gift. That's why we say "And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take." Life is amazing it's everything that is the world and who we are! In my opinion it should be the eighth wonder of the world. A life not lived is a life wasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very heart felt zach, it really got me deep down
ReplyDeleteWow zack your post was really nice you are totally right life is very important
ReplyDelete~Mikayla
This was a very meaningful post I could tell you put a lot of though into what you wrote. The words you wrote were coming from you and you could tell. You had very nice voice in this piece. I like the way you talked about how life was important. This was a very nice post.
ReplyDelete