Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Free Write
Over the weekend I went to the bucks game and I really messed up my computer. I messed up my computer by trying to install something but I deleted my boot loader which loads the computer. It took me a while but I finally got it reinstaleld and fixed my computer and loaded BT4R2. After church I went to the Bucks game with my dad. We had to park like a mile away and had to walk to the Bradly Center in the pouring rain. Once we finally got to the Bucks game we got so much food. I think we blew like just $80 on food which I guess is cheap at sporting events:). We then got to see the Bucks crush the Knicks 100-95. It was more of a crushing lead in the first quarter when they were winning 31-7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment